Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shall I be blowing bubbles

After being dragged to Upton Park and my first Barclay's Premier League match by Dan, I could say I'm hooked. I met a "legend" although I didn't know he was, there were four goals, a penalty and a sending off. Albeit it was against Fulham and the atmosphere wasn't that good and I was surrounded by Italians that orgasmed every time Alessandro Diamanti touched the ball, it was still a good game and would like to go again. One problem, ticket availability! The next few home games coming up like Arsenal will be a challenge to get tickets. So the solution would be to buy a season ticket, but would it be a good investment. It would cost me £239 which actually isn't bad when it would let me see Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd etc and would get me cheap away tickets. So will I buy a West Ham United season ticket, I still don't know but I will update this when the decision has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment